-----Original Message-----
From: Cozart, Karen L.

All,

The attached flyer describes the University Library’s Interlibrary Loan (ILL) service---in case you are not aware of it or have not used ILL recently. Any questions can be directed to Karen Rupp-Serrano, [log in to unmask]

Thanks.

Karen Cozart, Director

Arts and Sciences Online Program

The College of Arts and Sciences

The University of Oklahoma

Email:  [log in to unmask]

Website: http://www.ou.edu/online

Phone:  (405) 325-7943

FAX:  (405) 325-5710

OFFICE
1656 Cross Center Drive, Bldg. D, Smith House 121-A
MAIL
633 Elm Avenue, Room 323
Norman, Oklahoma  73019-3118