From: OU Amateur Radio Club on behalf of [log in to unmask]
Sent: Fri 2007-02-23 19:46
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: OU Nightly story

I was interviewed this evening by Heather Helms of the OU Nightly for the Morse code story. (Hopefully her editing skills will make me sound somewhat intelligent!) Heather said the story will air sometime next week, probably Tuesday or Wednesday, on OU's TV channel (Ch. 4 on Cox cable).

Thanks!

Robin Tanamachi, KC0BSC
Graduate Research Assistant
OU School of Meteorology
National Weather Center
120 David L. Boren Blvd., Suite 5355
Norman, OK 73072-7307
405-325-1935

"Learning without thought is labor lost; thought
without learning is perilous." -- Confucius, The Analects