Bangladesh NGOs Network for
Radio and Communication
Promoting Communication Technology for a Fairer World
www.bnnrc.net

Dear Madam/Sir,

Greetings from Bangladesh NGOs Network for Radio and Communication(BNNRC).

This is for your kind information that the 2nd Council Meeting of UN-Global Alliance for ICT and Development (UN GAID) is going to hold at California, the United States of America(USA) on 27-28 February, 2007. I am taking preparation to attend the meeting as a member of Strategic Council.

To make the participation more meaningful and effectiveness as an  expert  your recommendations/ suggestions will be very essential for us.

I   am   sending herewith three documents related to UN GAID for your kind information. I would be very happy if you send your recommendations/ suggestions by 24 February, 2007

With best regards,
Sincerely yours,

----------------------
AHM Bazlur Rahman-S21BR
Chief Executive Officer
Bangladesh NGOs Network for
Radio and Communication(BNNRC)
&
Member, Strategy Council
UN-Global Alliance for ICT and Development (UN GAID)

House: 13/1, Road:2, Shaymoli, Dhaka-1207
Post Box: 5095, Dhaka 1205 Bangladesh

Phone: 88-02-9130750, 88-02-9138501
01711881647 Fax: 88-02-9138501-105

E-mail: [log in to unmask], [log in to unmask]
www.bnnrc.net