Ladies and Gentlemen, this weekend, Obviously Unrehearsed Improv! gives
you EIGHT, that's right EIGHT performances, each more improvised than the
last!  We've got outside shows, we've got inside shows, we've even got a
show just for Mom and Dad!
     Check out the show dates below and be sure not to miss OUI! this
weekend!

Friday 03/30

   - 4:30pm - Medieval Fair Performance on the Camelot Stage
   - 6:00pm - Medieval Fair Performance on the Camelot Stage
   - 7:00pm - OU Parents Weekend Performance at The Walker Adams Mall

Saturday 03/31

   - 11:00am - Medieval Fair Performance on the Camelot Stage
   - 6:00pm - Medieval Fair Performance on the Camelot Stage
   - 8:00pm - OMU Show in The Governors Room ($5 admission, $4 with OU
   student ID or OUI! T-shirt)

Sunday 04/01

   - 11:00am - Medieval Fair Performance on the Camelot Stage
   - 5:30pm - Medieval Fair Performance on the Camelot Stage

For more information about these events or to make special arrangements
contact Eric Webb at (405)343-1570 or via e-mail at [log in to unmask]

To find out more about the troupe, showtimes, booking information, and to
watch videos of our performances go to our website: www.ouimprov.com. You
can also sign up for regular E-Mail updates regarding upcoming shows and
workshops.

You are recieving this message because you are subscribed to the OU Improv! listserv. To unsuscribe go to http://lists.ou.edu and search for OUIMPROV-L and select unsuscribe.

If you want more information about OU Improv! practice times, and workshops, or are interested in becoming a Hard Core Member go to http://lists.ou.edu and sign up for [log in to unmask]