The following message is being forwarded from Jennifer and Petra...

Dear MAC members;

The faculty and student paper competitions have received a record number of entries.  We need your help.  The faculty competition needs 20 more volunteers (who have not submitted a faculty paper to MAC) to step up and review for us.  The student paper competition needs 13 more reviewers.  This is really a rewarding experience and due to the electronic process now in place, you don't even have to bother with the snail mail!

If you have friends in the academy who you know have reviewed in the past for a division and would make quality reviewers for us, pass this message along.  We need to get all of the papers assigned no later than the middle of next week so that reviewers will have adequate time to access the all academic Website and review papers by May 1.

So if you can review 3 papers for us, or even review for both Faculty and Students, let us know.  In anticipation of your response, all of you wonderful volunteers, if you don't already have an account please go to the all academic Web site located at:  http://convention2.allacademic.com/one/aejmc/aejmc07/  and register.  Then contact me (Jennifer Woodard) for the faculty competition at [log in to unmask] or Petra Guerra [log in to unmask]  for the student paper competition.

Thank you,

Jennifer Bailey Woodard
Faculty Research Chair

Dr. Jennifer Bailey Woodard
Assistant Professor
Department of Electronic Media Communication
MTSU P.O. Box 58
Murfreesboro, TN  37132
Phone:  615-898-2766
Fax:  615-898-5682
Office:  Mass Comm 262

Camilla Gant, Ph.D.
Faculty Assistant to the President
Associate Professor
Department of Mass Communications & Theatre Arts
University of West Georgia