Dear MAC members;

We still need reviewers.  If you have friends at your university, down the hall, somewhere in the academy who you know would make great reviewers please pass this message along to them.  In fact, why not personally ask them to review for usJ

The faculty paper competition has received a record number of entries.  We need your help in recruiting more reviewers.  The faculty competition needs 20 more volunteers (who have not submitted a faculty paper to MAC.)

I need to get all of the papers assigned so that reviewers will have adequate time to access the all academic Website and review papers by May 1, so please respond as soon as possible.

If you can review 3-4 papers for us, let us know.  Or if you know someone who can review for us, let us know!!

In anticipation of your response, all of you wonderful volunteers, if you don’t already have an account please go to the all academic Web site located at:  http://convention2.allacademic.com/one/aejmc/aejmc07/

And register.  Then contact me (Jennifer Woodard) for the faculty competition at [log in to unmask]

Thank you,

Jennifer Bailey Woodard

Faculty Research Chair