>Date: Wed, 04 Apr 2007 14:47:45 -0700
>From: Susana Hernandez Araico <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Carroll Johnson
>To: "A. Robert Lauer" <[log in to unmask]>
>
>Roberto, la triste e increíble noticia ya es
>oficial:   Carroll Johnson murió ayer, martes, 3
>de abril, a las 2:20 p.m. en Chicago.
>Habrá amigos y colegas que no se habrán enterado
>aun y quizá puedas difundir la noticia.
>
>Para nosotros los egresados de UCLA en particular, sentimos con su pérdida
>el paso de toda una época.  Su trabajo,
>dedicación, solidaridad profesional , y buen
>sentido del humor permanecen con nosotros para el
>resto de nuestra vida.
>
>Un abrazo fuerte—Susana
>
>Susana Hernández Araico, Ph. D.
>Professor Emerita
>Department of English and Foreign Languages
>California State Polytechnic University, Pomona
>Pomona, CA 91768
>Tels.  (909) 869-3810;  Dept.: 869-3802;-4459,-3940
>FAX:  (909) 869-4896
>E-mail:  [log in to unmask]
><http://www.csupomona.edu/~shernandezar>http://www.csupomona.edu/~shernandezar
>

>Vicepresident (North America and Oceania), AITENSO
>Vicepresidenta en Canadá, Estados Unidos y Oceanía, AITENSO
>Asociación Internacional de Teatro Español y Novohispano de los Siglos de Oro
><http://faculty-staff.ou.edu/L/A-Robert.R.Lauer-1/AITENSO.html>http://faculty-staff.ou.edu/L/A-Robert.R.Lauer-1/AITENSO.html
>

>Secretary and Ambassador, Hispanics for L.A.Opera
>http://www.hispanicsforlaopera.org
><http://www.LaOpera.org>http://www.LaOpera.org
>
>Begin forwarded message:
>
>>From: "Serrano, Dacia" <[log in to unmask]>
>>Date: April 4, 2007 10:45:02 AM PDT
>>To: "Department of Spanish and Portuguese
>>Alumni \(BOL\)" <[log in to unmask]>,
>>"Friends of the Dept. of Span & Port \(BOL\)" <[log in to unmask]>
>>Cc: Subject: [spfriends-l] Prof. Caroll Johnson
>>

>>With a heavy heart, I write to inform you that
>>Prof. Caroll Johnson died yesterday (April 3
>>rd
>>, 2007) at 2:20PM.  His family was with him at
>>the Resurrection Hospital in Chicago,
>>Illinois.  There will be a card at the front
>>desk beginning this afternoon, which you are
>>welcome to come and sign.  The card will be
>>sent to Prof. Johnson’s family together with flowers at the end of this week.
>>
>>-Q

Prof. A. Robert Lauer
The University of Oklahoma
Dept. of Modern Langs.,  Lits., & Ling.
780 Van Vleet Oval, Kaufman Hall, Room 206
Norman, Oklahoma 73019-2032, USA
Tel.: 405-325-5845 (office); 405/325-6181 (OU
dept.); Fax: 1-866-602-2679 (private)
Vision: Harmonious collaboration in an international world.
Mission: "Visualize clearly and communicate promptly"
<http://faculty-staff.ou.edu/L/A-Robert.R.Lauer-1/vita.html>VITA
/ <http://www.peterlang.com/all/>IBÉRICA
/<http://faculty-staff.ou.edu/L/A-Robert.R.Lauer-1/AITENSO.html>AITENSO
/ <http://www.ou.edu/bcom/>BCom /