Dear Sean, DeeDee, Arne and all,

We miss you here. We'd keep you posted on women and community media discussions that will take place in the next few days. AMARC hopes to be in closer links with friends in the academic community regarding new researches on media policies and legislation as well as new evaluation tools.

IWTC is interested in innovative uses of community media for peace building and conflict resolution.

Warm regards,

Mavic
Mavic Cabrera-Balleza
International Women's Tribune Centre/AMARC
777 UN Plaza-3rd Floor, NY, NY 10017 USA
Tel: 1 212 687 8633 Fax: 1 212 661 2704
Email: [log in to unmask]
website: www.iwtc.org

On Fri Apr 6 15:49 , Sean O Siochru <[log in to unmask]>sent:

Me too - would love to be there - but totally bogged down in getting Dublin
Community Television on air on June 1st!

I had hoped at an earlier point to make it there and thanks to those who
tried to arrange it. It is a shame also that we could not organise it for
CRIS people to meet ... but alas ... the best laid plans.

Have a great time everyone and I look forward to hearing afterwards

Sean