Like others, I too am really sad not to be able to attend and support the event. Especially as I am Australian based. I am overseas until 17th.

It looks like a really great conference, congratulation to the organizers who I know have been working really hard on it.

Jo

Associate Professor Jo Tacchi
Principal Research Fellow
ARC Centre of Excellence for Creative Industries and Innovation
QUT
The Hub Z6 503, Musk Avenue
Kelvin Grove 4059, Australia
phone +61 (0)7 3138 8178