Dear Wilna,

  Thanks too for the great news. I'm very certain that having OM 7 in Ghana will be a mutually enriching experience to the OM network and to the community media sector in Ghana if not the rest of Africa.

  I am currently in Montreal for AMARC's harmonization meeting. I will discuss this with the group (or concerned individuals in the group) tomorrow and will keep you posted.

  Warm regards,

  Mavic

Alfonso Gumucio-Dagron <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
  Dear Wilna,

Thanks for the greats news.  You will have much support from all to make it happen in Ghana, please feel free to contact any of us directly, for specific issues. Once your local committee is formed and we  can interact with them to search for a firm date for Our Media 7, the ball will start rolling, and also the calendar...

Best regards,

Alfonso