Fellow MAC Members,

It's time to conclude the school year with our final edition of the MAC Newsletter.  The deadline for submitting articles, photographs, announcements and columns is WEDNESDAY, JUNE 20.  Material received after the deadline is not assured of being included in the summer edition of the newsletter.  Please e-mail your material to me at [log in to unmask]  and remember to put MAC NEWSLETTER in the subject line so I can more easily identify the submission.

MAC Officers, please get your columns written and submitted by the deadline.  I'd like for this last issue to have a contribution from each of you.

If you've heard about a promotion, a transfer, an award, a grant, or any other kind of personal/professional announcement regarding one of our members, please pass it along so I can place it in "Places and Faces."  We always want to know what the membership is up to.

It's been another good year for MAC.  Let's end it by letting everybody know about it.

I'm looking forward to receiving your submissions.

Peace,
Tony Cox
Mac Newsletter Editor
Assistant Professor