We will be meeting at the shack at 9am tomorrow morning.  This will
give us time to get everything set up on site and ready to go and
allow for everything we forgot to think of.  Weather for tomorrow is
calling for a 20% chance of thunderstorms and a high in the 90's so
dress appropriately.  PLEASE dress professionally in the sense that
you are going to be representing us as an emergency communications
agency.  This is not the time to be "Joe, KK0KKK, the ragchewer".
Its time for "Joe, KK0KKK, Emergency Communications Expert"
Personally, I'll be there in my EMS trousers, boots, and a polo shirt.

We will have on site with us:
Norman Fire Department
Norman Police Department
EMSSTAT
MediFlight
AirEvac Life Team
and (probably) OU Police Department

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE go to the fdo website at http://www.kd5ssv.com/
radio/fdo login using username: boomer and password: sooner and
volunteer to bring stuff!!! We will not be using the CW station so
don't volunteer for that but bring everything else!!!!!

-Chip Legett, WX9EMT
(405) 397-7660

PRIVACY STATEMENT:
This correspondence may contain sensitive information and is intended
only for the recipients listed in the headers of the
original email, and should not be forwarded, printed, or otherwise
distributed in any medium without express permission from
the original author.  If you have received this email in error, please
destroy any copy you have received, and contact
[log in to unmask] at your earliest convenience.