If anyone is interested in learning or polishing up their morse code, I'd be happy to organize a meeting to teach and improve morse skills.  I've been working on mine for a few months now, and can fairly reliably copy up to about 8 words per minute.  I'm about halfway through working on a 17 WPM program that's working great for me.  If you're interested, let me know!
-Chip, WX9EMT

PRIVACY STATEMENT:
This correspondence may contain sensitive information and is intended
only for the recipients listed in the headers of the
original email, and should not be forwarded, printed, or otherwise
distributed in any medium without express permission from
the original author.  If you have received this email in error, please
destroy any copy you have received, and contact
[log in to unmask] at your earliest convenience.