Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2007 19:02:10 -0400
From: [log in to unmask]
Subject: ATHENA July Writers Workshop w/Carolyn Hart!
To: [log in to unmask]

Register now to get inspired and improve your writing craft at our July writers workshop featuring best-selling mystery author Carolyn Hart, scheduled for Sunday, July 22nd from 2-3 p.m. at Full Circle Books in 50 Penn Place. Carolyn's current novel is Set Sail for Murder. Find out more about Carolyn on her web site and www.carolynhart.com and then come meet her in person!!!

The amazing Carolyn Hart  joins us for a lively discussion on Writing is in the Details: How to Make Your Story Rich. Lots of tips and techniques to take our writing from good to great.

 Join me and let's pick Carolyn's brain for what makes stories work and makes them memorable and uniquely ours. PLUS, Malena will be sharing some publishing tips and news from the 2007 RWA Convention happening this week!

Fee: $15, includes refreshments and worksheets
To register:
EITHER: Pay online with a major credit card at www.athenaknows.com OR e-mail [log in to unmask] with the message ATHENA July writers workshop with your name and you can pay with cash or check at the door.
Hope you can come and please do tell your writers friends. Men and women 16+ invited! Permission to post on writers loops granted and encouraged.
Best,
--
Malena Lott
ATHENA Institute