Hello Everyone,

I want to know if anyone is teaching the following course in any of the following locations:

Illinois,Indiana, Wisconsin, or close to Schaumburg, IL.  Tell me what semester you will offer this course.

Course:  JRN 380, Racial Diversity:  Mass Media’s Role

Course Description:

Utilizing mass communication theory, this course covers media’s portrayal of select racial groups and gender from a historical and contemporary perspective and self-portrayals by these groups in their own media. The emphasis is placed on the portrayal of:  African-Americans, Native Americans, Asian Americans, Latino/Hispanic Americans and Women within each of

 these groups.

Please provide me with details by 9-8-2007.

Thank you,

Alice Tait

The ALANA Project (not checking e-mail frequently between September 2006 and September 2007)
Central Michigan University
407 Moore Hall
Mt. Pleasant, MI 48859.
Fax: 989-774-7114, E-mail: [log in to unmask]

Office: 989-774-6603

Learn.Laugh.Share. Reallivemoms is right place!