It doesn't sound like this will get great Nielsen ratings, ;-)  but if you are a real hamfest junkiie, you might be interested in the item below  -  Jud W5JA

Many of you have watched us over the past 5 years broadcast the Dayton Hamvention and last year the Huntsville Hamfest.

Live hamfest video this coming weekend August 17-19

We will be broadcasting again live video and audio of the 2007 Huntsville, AL hamfest this year via the internet.  The live
broadcast begins on Friday morning Aug 17 at 0800 cst as we depart Memphis, Tn and head for Huntsville.  Just as we have done
before, we will be broadcasting our drive live from the car.  We expect hams to be taking part in the Huntsville hamfest from
all over the world.  Hams will be able to join in with a real time chat room while they are watching the video.  Video
quality should be many times better than past hamfests that we have broadcast as we have a new high speed cam uplink.  Then
from there, the video is streamed on our high speed server which has unlimited bandwidth to our viewers.  In addition to our
live video page, you will also see a link that takes you to a page that shows a world map and on it you will see where all
the virtual visitors are located.  Watch as the helmet cam takes you on a virtual tour of all the tables and booths there.
Also watch many activities such as the ARRL nation convention and the Young Ham of The Year, to mention just a few.    If you
can not be there in person go to http://wa5kub.com  and join in all the fun.
Please help pass this information on to all hams and clubs.

Thanks,

Tom Medlin,  WA5KUB
http://wa5kub.com

--