I can help on Sept. 9th.  Is it the whole time or just a shift?  Let me know, please so that
I can get it on my calendar.

--Jocelyn

On Aug 21, 2007, at 1:16 PM, Deborah Chester wrote:

Hi, everyone!

Hope you had a pleasant summer and got lots of writing accomplished.

PWSA will need volunteers to man a table at the upcoming Student Organization Fair.  September 9, 10:30-1:00.  It's a great opportunity to talk about PW with new students.  Dean Hockett has requested that all organizations be represented.

Other great news:  the nonprofit organization, First Book, held a contest this summer and Oklahoma won.  That means 50,000 books will be donated to our state's underprivileged children.  Literacy starts early!

Good luck in getting your classes started...

Deborah Chester
John Crain Presidential Professor
Professional Writing
Gaylord College of Journalism & Mass Communication
University of Oklahoma
Norman, OK  73019-2051
Ph: (405) 325-4192