Dear colleagues,

This is just a note to inform you all Friday, October 12, at 5 p.m., is the deadline for submission of articles for publication in the MAC News.  This includes officers who have columns and those of you who are interested in submitting articles for publication.  If available, please submit photos with your article submissions.  Also, feel at liberty to submit articles and photos prior to the deadline as I'm working with a colleague, who is willing to help us make MAC News Online a reality.  So, it would help to have articles to navigate as we are developing the site.  Please email articles as a word attachment and photos in Jpeg to my email address listed below. The availability date for the online newsletter is Monday, November, 5.

Darlene Lee

Wayne State University

508 Manoogian Hall

Detroit, MI 48201