I am so sorry that I lobbied Al Thompson to do something on the Jena 6.
He uses too many un-named sources, sides with white racist sounding
sources and completely downplays the racism and terror that lead to the
fight.  Also he did not mention this BBC report banned in the U.S.  He
also seems to be playing up the "six brutal black males" angle without
mentioning the young woman they were trying to protect or the mothers
and women who are seeking justice for the 6 young black men.  I'll never
ask Al to cover anything I think he's missing, nor believe anything he
sends out about racial conflict.

The BBC report is about :30:.

We sometimes have problems with our server rejecting incoming email. If
your reply to this email is returned to you, PLEASE call me at the
number below.   Apologies...We are working on it. Sincerely,

Rev. Dr. E-K. Daufin, Professor

Department of Communications

Alabama State University

915 South Jackson St.

Montgomery, AL 36101-0271

334.229.6885

Thank you in advance for your

Scholarly & Creative Activity Referrals -

Lectures, Performances, Workshops, Consultation Related Info:
http://home.earthlink.net/~ekdaufin/
<http://home.earthlink.net/~ekdaufin/>