I am having some problems adding the new members to the OU administrated listserv.  Dr. Meta was able to add the officers.  Right now as I understand it, we have more flexibility (and at no cost thanks to Dr. Meta) using the OU system than the AEJ listserv option.  The fact that we don’t have a functional website link on AEJ is a challenge we’re working on overcoming too.  We’ll get it cleared up but for now I just want you to be aware that the new members who signed up for the listserv at convention are not getting our messages yet.  Peace -

We sometimes have problems with our server rejecting incoming email. If your reply to this email is returned to you, PLEASE call me at the number below.   Apologies...We are working on it. Sincerely,

Rev. Dr. E-K. Daufin, Professor

Department of Communications

Alabama State University

915 South Jackson St.

Montgomery, AL 36101-0271

334.229.6885

Thank you in advance for your

Scholarly & Creative Activity Referrals -

Lectures, Performances, Workshops, Consultation Related Info: http://home.earthlink.net/~ekdaufin/