This is the final call for all MAC News articles. Articles were due on Friday, October 12. ?Those of you who have columns I still need your articles. Also, I need photos for the newsletter as well. Does anyone have a stock photo that includes various minorities? This would be a good photo for our cover page. Send photos in jpeg and articles as word documents to Darlene Lee at [log in to unmask] I can also be reached by phone at (616) 821-4339. When emailing me put MAC News article or MAC News Photo in the subject box.
Thanks
Darlene Lee
GTA
Wayne State University