Windmill, a campus publication sponsored by World Literature Today, is currently looking for an editor-in-chief and managing editor for the Spring 2008 edition of Windmill. Please note that this commitment is very time consuming, and may require work extending into June or July.
Despite the work involved, this is a great opportunity for PW students to learn about the editing process and take on the role of editor instead of just writer. It also looks great on resumes and may help with finding future jobs. So get out from in front of your computer and learn something new about writing!
The advisory board for Windmill will be having informal interviews next week for these positions (unpaid, fyi). Please email [log in to unmask], Jessica Walker at [log in to unmask], or Armando Celayo at [log in to unmask] as soon as possible.
If you cannot make this commitment, than you can still work with Windmill! I had the opportunity to work with the publication last spring as an art editor, and as a member of the prose editorial board, and the experience was well worth it.
If you are interested in participating in the publication in other ways, e-mail me at [log in to unmask], and I will send you some more information when it becomes available.
Some ways you can help out:
Business board (mostly in charge of fundraising)
PR staff
Art Editor
Prose Editor/Editorial board
Prose reader
Poetry Editor
Poetry reader

Thanks everyone, and have a great weekend!
-Amanda