From: FOR THE MINORITIES AND COMMUNICATION DIV. OF AEJMC [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of E. K. Daufin
Sent: Monday, December 10, 2007 6:17 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Save the Dates - Hi Ed Day, Wells Lecture

Save the Dates!

The 2008 Higher Education Day Rally (and free lunch afterward) March 6, 2008, 11 a.m. on the front steps of the Alabama Statehouse.  Let’s support our fabulous band and university president!

The Annual Ida B. Well Lecturer – Rose Afriyie, National Organization for Women National Field Organizer.  February 26, 2008 at 11 a.m. in the John L. Buskey Auditorium.  The ASU Communications Department, The ASU Black History Month and the Minorities and Communication Division of the Association for Education in Journalism and Mass Communication sponsor this event.

We sometimes have problems with our server rejecting incoming email. If your reply to this email is returned to you, PLEASE call me at the number below.   Apologies...We are working on it. Sincerely,

Rev. Dr. E-K. Daufin, Professor

Department of Communications

Alabama State University

915 South Jackson St.

Montgomery, AL 36101-0271

334.229.6885

Thank you in advance for your

Scholarly & Creative Activity Referrals -

Lectures, Performances, Workshops, Consultation Related Info: http://home.earthlink.net/~ekdaufin/