Dear Sharon - Would it be possible to make the, "Wisdom..." panel name
more accurate and inclusive by saying either "Women and Minority Men
Scholars," or "White Women and Minority Scholars."  Please would we ALL
be willing to do this in the course of our scholarship, division and
other work?  Remember the Monograph title controversy two years ago?
Remember the landmark research collection which is something like: All
the Women are White; All the Minorities are Men; But Some of Us Are
Brave which addresses this inequity and exclusion in its title?  Thanks
for your consideration.

We sometimes have problems with our server rejecting incoming email. If
your reply to this email is returned to you, PLEASE call me at the
number below.   Apologies...We are working on it. Sincerely,

Rev. Dr. E-K. Daufin, Professor

Department of Communications

Alabama State University

915 South Jackson St.

Montgomery, AL 36101-0271

334.229.6885

Thank you in advance for your

Scholarly & Creative Activity Referrals -

Lectures, Performances, Workshops, Consultation Related Info:
http://home.earthlink.net/~ekdaufin/
<http://home.earthlink.net/~ekdaufin/>