If you are in charge of a MAC-sponsored session for the 2008 Conference, I need your program information.
Basic information is needed from those groups planning Pre-Convention and/or Post-Convention Workshops for the 2008 Convention to make certain adequate space is reserved in the hotel.  Kindly furnish this information no later than February 28, 2008.  A Convention Program Copy Form also needs to be completed and submitted by March 3, 2008.

Title of workshop:

Day:

Time:

Primary sponsor:

Other sponsors:

Workshop Coordinator:

Address:

City:

State:                                    Zip+4:

Telephone:

Fax:

E-mail:

Anticipated attendance:

Cap on attendance?   (      )  Yes  (      )  No   If "Yes," maximum number

Cost:

Do you wish the National Office to collect this fee?   (      )  Yes   (      )  No

If "No," who will be collecting this fee?

Will fee cover a refreshment break(s)?              a meal?

What do you envision as the room setup?  (Room will be set theatre-style with head table and lectern except for special requests.)

What special equipment will you be providing?  Does that equipment require special arrangements?  (Note:  Charges for audio visual or any other type of equipment rented through hotel or other vendors will be charged to the sponsoring groups.)

Please list anyone to receive gratis registration:

Meal and/or break guarantees must be given to hotel one week in advance. Thus, these figures must be given to the Convention Manager in the National Office at least eight days prior to the workshop.

If the National Office handles registration, you will be able to receive alphabetical lists as well as address labels of registrants if you wish to communicate with them prior to the workshop.

Please write a 100-word description for possible use in  Convention Promotion materials.  This is due no later than
March 3, 2008
.

Sharon B. Stringer, Ph.D.

Associate Professor Comm. Media