Friends, Students, Countrymen, lend me your ears!

O.U.Improv! will be holding auditions for its college improv comedy troupe THIS SATURDAY, February 23rd, from 8 - 9 PM in the Heritage Room (2nd floor) in the Oklahoma Memorial Union. We're not just looking for players - we're also looking for administrators, publicists, chalkers, flyer-ers, cameramen, photographers, guitar players, e-mailers, money-takers, ticket-takers, secretaries, audience member wranglers, and spacemen.  So, if you are an OU student and have an interest in being a part of the O.U.I! crew - as a player, musician, or staff member - show up THIS SATURDAY, February 23rd, at 8:00 PM on the dot at the Heritage Room in the Oklahoma Memorial Union.  NO experience, resume, audition tape, or bad monologues necessary (although if you are auditioning to play guitar with us, it's BYOG: bring your own guitar)!

Again, it's....

SATURDAY, FEBRUARY 23RD
8:00 - 9:00 PM
HERITAGE ROOM (2nd FLOOR), OKLAHOMA MEMORIAL UNION (that's the Student Union on Asp Ave.)

If you have a problem making this date or have other questions about the auditions, contact Raychel Winstead at ... [log in to unmask].

You are recieving this message because you are subscribed to the OU Improv! listserv. To unsuscribe go to http://lists.ou.edu and search for OUIMPROV-L and select unsuscribe.

If you want more information about OU Improv! practice times, and workshops, or are interested in becoming a Hard Core Member go to http://lists.ou.edu and sign up for [log in to unmask]