  From: PWA Inside Talk [[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of William Prescott [[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Wednesday, February 13, 2008 10:47 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [pwa-l] Fwd: Deborah Chester book signing

    See the attachments. Dr. Carstarphen is holding a book signing for Prof. Chester on Thursday.

  Will Prescott

  To: William Prescott <[log in to unmask]>
From: Meta G.Carstarphen <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Deborah Chester
Date: Wed, 6 Feb 2008 09:54:01 -0600

Will,
Would you help me get this message out to students, esp. in the PW
Writing group, about a book signing I'm hosting for her at Couch on
Valentine's Day? I will have free copies of her latest book to give
away to attendees. Thanks so much,
Dr. C

Meta G. Carstarphen, Ph.D., APR
Gaylord Endowed Family Professor
Gaylord College of Journalism & Mass Communication
Associate Professor
395 W. Lindsey Blvd Room 3510C
Norman, OK 73071
PHONE: 405-325-5227