You've been busy writing papers and cramming for tests - time to take a second Spring Break and head out to an improv show!

Come join us for a night of improv comedy this Saturday, April 5th in the Regents Room on the third floor of the Oklahoma Memorial Union.  The show will run from 8pm to 10pm with a 10 minute intermission. Admission is FREE, FREE, FREE, but a suggested donation of $5 will help get you a smile from the improver of your choice.  We will also have T-shirts, buttons, stickers, and improv newbies for sale before and after the show.

 Be sure to check out our player profiles and clips from previous shows at our website, www.ouimprov.com<http://www.ouimprov.com>.  For more information about this show or to make special arrangements, call Raychel Winstead at (405)812-9899 or email [log in to unmask]

You are recieving this message because you are subscribed to the OU Improv! listserv. To unsuscribe go to http://lists.ou.edu and search for OUIMPROV-L and select unsuscribe.

If you want more information about OU Improv! practice times, and workshops, or are interested in becoming a Hard Core Member go to http://lists.ou.edu and sign up for [log in to unmask]