Dear Our Media compas,
The new Deep Dish web site has Gumucio featured this week.
http://www.deepdishtv.org  check out featured videos!

Victoria Maldonado and I have been chugging away slowly on the Waves
of Change series.  Unfortunately we haven't been funded to complete
the series yet, but hope to have several of the episodes finished
this summer.
The good news is the blog has had a life of its own and there are
many segments and news stories at:
http://www.deepdishwavesofchange.blogspot.com

The blog has received viewers from over one hundred countries.  Just
today people have been there from New Zealand, Hungary, Bangladesh,
Nicaragua, South Africa, Peru, Belgium, Italy, Japan, Kenya and
Greece.  Please feed us stories and video of any projects you think
would be relevant and we will post them.  We are hoping to make the
site more interactive in the future.  Meanwhile there is the
possibility of commenting on the posts, so please add any additional
information or suggestions or comments!

My daughter Molly is getting married in August, so I won't make it to
Ghana this year. I keep hearing great things about the Australian
meeting and am still smarting from missing that one!

Well, next time, we hope to have the entire 12 part series finished
for Our Media 2009!

DeeDee