Hey there fellow PW-ers!

It's time for the PWSA elections for the 2008-2009 school year.

The elections will be held on Thursday, April 10th at 8:00 PM in the PW Lounge (Copeland 209) in place of our April meeting.

There will be openings for both President and Treasurer (as well as other positions if members are interested).

If you are interested in running for an office, please send me a quick e-mail detailing which position you would like to run for and a short platform by 5:00 PM on Wednesday, April 9th.
Also be sure to include questions if you have any ([log in to unmask] or [log in to unmask]).

Be sure to come to the meeting to give your speeches for office, and vote in the officers that you want running the PWSA next year.

Hope to see you all there!
-Amanda