From: Edward Friedman <[log in to unmask]>
To: "Lauer, A Robert" <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Sun, 6 Apr 2008 21:43:18 -0500
Subject: George Peale / award

Dear Robert,

I was wondering if you could share with our colleagues the news that George Peale has been recognized with the College of Humanities and Social Sciences Award for Outstanding Scholarship and Creativity  at California State University, Fullerton. All of us who know George's work and his dedication to the profession surely will applaud him and acknowledge the wisdom of the selection committee.

Thanks very much, and all best wishes.

Ed Friedman

 NB: de ARL: En efecto, felicidades, George.  Muy merecido.  Colegas, favor de felicitar a George al siguiente número: <[log in to unmask] >. Un fuerte abrazo, Roberto

Prof. A. Robert Lauer
The University of Oklahoma
Dept. of Modern Langs.,  Lits., & Ling.
780 Van Vleet Oval, Kaufman Hall, Room 206
Norman, Oklahoma 73019-2032, USA
Tel.: 405/325-5845 (office); 405/325-6181 (OU dept.); Fax: 405/325-0103 (OU dept.)
Vision: Harmonious collaboration in an international world.
Mission: "Visualize clearly and communicate promptly"
VITA / IBÉRICA / BCom / Coloquio Cervantes / Coloquio Teatro de los Siglos de Oro