Hello OURMedia Network

My name is Russell Kerr and I am conducting a project investigating
the themes of the OURMedia 7 conference Identity, Inclusion and
Innovation. As part of the project I am conducting a workshop during
the OURMedia conference in Ghana. As not all the members of the
network will be able to attend I thought I would circulate the
workshop tasks to the list and invite anyone who is interested to
complete one or all of the tasks.

Two of the tasks involve creating images from newspapers or magazines
with the third simply asking participants to write the words identity
Inclusion and Innovation in their own handwriting.

The individual artworks will then be completed into an exhibition
during the conference. So if you have the time please feel free to
participate in the project or forward the details on to any one who
you think would be interested. This email contains three PDF
documents each containing a workshop task.

If you are running short of time please just compete the handwriting
task.

Once finished you simply fax the artwork to the number on the
worksheet. If you have any questions please let me know.

thanks for you help.

Russell Kerr
Honours Coordinator
The Works - RMIT Design Consultancy
Level 5
440 Elizabeth Street
Melbourne, Victoria
Australia 3000

Skype: transferpress
Flickr: http://www.flickr.com/people/transferpress/

e. [log in to unmask]
p. +61 3 9925 1243
www.theworksdesign.com.au
'Radicalization, nourished by a critical spirt, is always creative'.
Paulo Freire 1970

RMIT university CRICOS provider code: 00122A