From: Oklahoma Writing Project [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of
Shelly Unsicker
Sent: Wednesday, June 11, 2008 7:41 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Amy Treadwell - OWP SI '06

Way to go, Amy!  You are officially my new hero.  :)
Shelly

Suzie Sells <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Hi guys and gals! I wanted to brag on a fellow OWP teacher consultant.
Amy
Treadwell is now a published author! Check out her honors below!

1st place in the PARSEC short story contest
2nd place in the PARSEC short story contest
2 stories published in the forthcoming Triangulation anthology
Honorable Mention in the Writers of the Future Contest

She also has another story that has potential to win in the Writers of
the
Future Contest.

Congratulations Amy!