Please circulate.
-kt
"War may sometimes be a necessary evil. But
no matter how necessary, it is always an evil,
never a good. We will not learn how to live
together in peace by killing each other's children."
       Jimmy Carter's Nobel Peace Prize Speech (12-14-02)

Karen M. Turner
Director, Broadcast Journalism sequence
Department of Journalism
2020 N. 13th Street
Temple University
Philadelphia, PA 19122
215.204.8386 (voicemail)/ 215.204.1974 (fax)