From: OURMedia 7 <[log in to unmask]>
To: sanis kaka <[log in to unmask]>
Cc: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Saturday, 2 August, 2008 10:50:54 AM
Subject: Re: OURMedia 7, Accra, 11-15 Aug 2008 - STANLEY KAKA

Dear Stanley

Thank you for your interest in participating in OURMedia 7.

OURMedia 7 follows the tradition of OURMedia conferences where participation is on the basis of proposals received and assessed.

We have no record of a proposal received from you.  Copied below is the chain of all communications with you on our file.  Prior to your last message of 2 August, the last communication was a message from us on 25 May in response to yours of 19 May when we asked you please to resend your proposal because we had not received it and despite the fact that the final call for proposals had closed.

We are sorry if you have sent a proposal which may have gone astray, but we regret that there is now nothing that can be done to enable you to participate in OURMedia 7.

We are sure that the organizers of the next conference, OURMedia 8, will welcome a proposal.

Best Wishes.

OURMedia 7 Secretariat