From: [log in to unmask] [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Mich Sineath
Sent: Monday, September 08, 2008 8:45 PM
To: [log in to unmask]; Stringer, Sharon
Subject: *Camilla, Sharon: Please help us push loading of AEJMC Papers by THIS Friday!

Camilla and Sharon,

Please help us push the following message to your members. We currently have only 158  final papers uploaded. I've sent three blasts out from here, but thought you might be able to assist.

Thanks so much!

Mich
803-798-8581

Message follows.......

AEJMC Paper Winners
Upload papers with identifying information
Deadline: September 12 (THIS FRIDAY)!

*All paper winners should upload final papers that include the author's identifying information, i.e., name, title, affiliation, etc.

We want to make sure that you receive credit for your work! Papers were originally submitted for "blind review" (without the author's identifying information). These papers will NOT be made available for distribution unless they include identifying information.

So as the final step to having your accepted convention paper archived by All Academic and available for distribution, please upload final papers with identifying information to the site by THIS Friday, September 12.

Here's what to do:

If you do not remember your original username/password, simply click the button that says "retrieve your username or password."

*If you chose not to have your paper archived by All Academic and have since reconsidered, please follow the above instructions as well.

Remember: The deadline is THIS Friday September 12. The site will go live to the entire AEJMC membership on Monday, September 15.

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact us at headquarters.