Dear Wilma, Amparo, Alfonso, Clemencia, Lucía…

I keep great memories of the Conference in Ghana, of its good organisation, of the interest of the papers presented and of the human quality of organisers and participants. I was also very impressed by the country and its people.

Thank you for your great hosting. It was very moving the support shown towards the newspaper and the human team of Euskaldunon Egunkaria.

I would like to be able to transmit to my students, university colleagues and compatriots that warmth and way of understanding communication by OURMedia and AMARC.

Thank you.

Teresa Agirreazadegi
DEPARTAMENTO DE PERIODISMO/ KAZETARITZA SAILA / DEPARTMENT OFJOURNALISM
EUSKAL HERRIKO UNIBERTSITATEA/ UNIVERSIDAD DEL PAÍS VASCO / UNIVERSITY OF THE BASQUE COUNTRY
APDO. 644  /  48080   BILBO
TLF: 94 601 52 13  / FAX. 94 601 33 99
http://www.ehu.es/kazetaritza

http://www.ehu.es/agirreazaldegi