Hi Melissa
Perhaps also
Images of Dignity: Barry Barclay and Fourth Cinema (2008) by Stuart Murray as well as Barry's own book Mana Tuturu: Maori Treasures and Intellectual Property Rights (2005).
Geraldene

>>> On 26/09/2008 at 10:32 a.m., in message <[log in to unmask]>, <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Melissa, see if you can find something dealing with the keywords of
"dalit media" or "adivasi media", to focus on the issues of
aboriginals in India. Rgds, FN

--
FN * Independent Journalist http://fn.goa-india.org
Blog: http://fredericknoronha.wordpress.com