As self-serving as it is, I can provide some books and promotional materials for some upcoming novel adaptations to help you guys lure unsuspecting students over to your table.

I've got stuff for BLINDNESS (a Jose Saramago adaptation), NICK & NORAH'S INFINITE PLAYLIST (a David Levithan and Rachel Cohn adaptation), QUANTUM OF SOLACE (good ole' Ian Fleming, of course), THE SECRET LIFE OF BEES (a Sue Monk Kidd adaptation), BRIDESHEAD REVISITED (good ole' Evelyn Waugh), CITY OF EMBER (a Jeanne Duprau adaptation), and THE DUCHESS (an Amanda Foreman adaptation).

The items I have sort of run the gamut - copies of the softcover tie-in editions, mini-posters, keychains, et cetera - but if a modest amount would do you any good in recruiting, by all means, let me know.  I simply need an address or office I can courier materials to, and you can go about recruiting and corrupting with these items as incentives!

Regards,
Ryan Baker