MAC members--  I have submitted this proposal only to find out that
my colleague will not be able to attend the AEJ conf now.  I would
like to submit to you and hope that maybe one or two of you are
interested in this area of research and would also like to be a part
of this proposal.  Time is short--  please reply to [log in to unmask] by
5pm Monday-=- if you are interested.  best- john