MAC members--  I have submitted this proposal only to find out that my colleague will not be able to attend the AEJ conf now.  I would like to submit to you and hope that maybe one or two of you are interested in this area of research and would also like to be a part of this proposal.  Time is short--  please reply to [log in to unmask] by 5pm Monday-=- if you are interested.  best- john

MAC members:
I need your help.  I have not received enough proposals.  The ones I have
received are excellent, but we need more.  I could really use proposals in
the area of research and PF&R now.

If you have any ideas please send them to me so that we can make our Boston
conference a great one for our members!

Please send your proposals by Monday, Oct. 27 to [log in to unmask]  And a
big thank you to all who have send me proposals!

Thank  you again,
Jennifer Woodard
MAC Programming Chair

--

John Sanchez, Associate Professor
Journalism/News Media Ethics

ofc: 814/863-7994
fax: 814/863-8044
e-mail [log in to unmask]

In order for dreams to come true...one must first wake up.