Many have requested the links to see my last 2 TV appearances.  Here they are: CNN weight discrimination link - http://www.cnn.com/video/#/video/bestoftv/2008/09/18/am.gupta.obese.penalty.cnn?iref=videosearch

 African Dance link : http://www.aptv.org/Videoroom/viewprogram.asp?FileID=1112   from 03:57 to 18:30

Know Justice, Know Peace,

Rev. Dr. E-K. Daufin

Professor of Communication, ASU FSA Co-VP for Faculty

Alabama State University, 915 S. Jackson St.

Montgomery, AL 36101-0271 PH:334-229-6885

Thanks in advance for your research & creative activity referrals: http://home.earthlink.net/~ekdaufin

With all my  heart I want work that I love; for abundant pay; in a beautiful, functional, comfortable environment; with/for kind, competent, happy, supportive people who love, enjoy and appreciate me and I they. Ashe.

Confidentiality Notice: Unless otherwise noted, this e-mail message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure, or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message.