From: FMC Organizational Development [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Durrett, Jackie P. (HSC)
Sent: Thursday, October 02, 2008 2:53 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Time Clocks

If there is overtime that is not approved, what is the process when there is no supervisor’s approval.  Does Stacy just send the supervisor a note that un-authorized overtime has been recorded and asks them to approve?

My understanding from Chanda is that we have to pay it, and then notify the employee (written) that it is not acceptable behavior and further incidents could lead to disciplinarian action.

Jackie Durrett, MBA,FACMPE
Department Administrator & Clinical Assistant Professor
900 NE 10th Street
Oklahoma City, OK 73104
Phone: 405-271-4224
After 5PM:-405-271-5362-ext 32116
Fax:405-271-6428
email: [log in to unmask]

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail communication and any attachments may contain confidential and privileged information for the use of the designated recipients named above. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that you have received this communication in error and that any review, disclosure, dissemination, distribution or copying of it or its contents is prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please destroy all copies of this communication and any attachments.