Hi

I’ve talked with one of the sales team from you guys, but I seem to have lost his contact information.  Sorry.

Anyway, I just talked to the boss, and he would like to have some “for instance” pricing information before we try to schedule a demo for him.  Here are the parameters:

Hardware:  4 TO16 BioScan Biometric Terminals

Software:  TimeTrak Version 10

Total number of hourly employees:  150

Persons who need full access to the data:  2

Persons who need view only access to the data:  6

This is an educational institution, and several other departments are interested in similar systems and have visited us to discuss our progress.  This could lead to more sales.

Thanks!

Jim Cacy