My apologies for writing OCU when we know it is the great University at Ada, ECU!

I'll be doing a workshop presentation for teachers at the Literary Festival at OCU in Ada, Thursday November 6th 9-1.

  Scott Momaday will be the featured speaker.  Pretty exciting for me and if any of you are there, please introduce yourself.  It is always a good day when I meet dedicated teachers, excited students and Oklahoma's treasured writer, Scott Momaday.

Lillian Johnson OWP'81

McCain or Obama? Stay up to date on the latest from the campaign trail with
AOL News.