Hey, fellow writers ...
Just FYI, but this semester's PWSA president, Brittany Bennett, is stepping down from her presidential duties to transfer to Emerson.  We're grateful for her service this semester, and we wish her the best.

We still have Michael as our treasurer.  Over the break, let's be thinking about how we'll proceed next semester.  Do we throw all officer duties onto Michael's shoulders?  Do we hold a new election to replace the empty presidential seat?  Do we eat chocolate and read and not worry about official protocol until we have to?

Happy holidays to all,
DC

Deborah Chester
John Crain Presidential Professor
Gaylord College of Journalism & Mass Communication
395 W. Lindsey Street
Norman, OK  73019
(405) 325-4192