I concur that the scholarship fund should be an agenda item for the MAC
business meeting this summer, though a membership increase may not be
necessary to increase MAC's commitment to the scholarship.  Also, I
reiterate Dr. Lee's desire for MAC to participate more prominently in the
scholarship recipient selection process.  Perhaps, MAC's leadership could
take on this initiative this year, or post a call for volunteers.

Camilla