________________________________

From: FOR THE MINORITIES AND COMMUNICATION DIV. OF AEJMC
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Camilla Gant
Sent: Monday, January 26, 2009 2:36 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: MAC members--Please register your vote to this motion

Dr. Lee mentioned during MAC's state of the division panel last summer
that he would like for us to reclaim a leadership role in the
scholarship selection process and funding.  It was a humbling experience
to hear MAC's history first-hand, as well as his aspirations for the
division.  I would like to see MAC make a more significant contribution
to the scholarship fund, and to secure a matching contribution from
AEJMC given his legacy and pivotal leadership for both.  Consider this
virtual discussion following the motion before it is put to a vote.

Camilla