From: FOR THE MINORITIES AND COMMUNICATION DIV. OF AEJMC on behalf of Camilla Gant
Sent: Tue 1/27/2009 11:32 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Lee

Good idea!

Camilla

At 05:24 PM 1/26/2009 -0600, Jennifer Woodard wrote:

	I agree.  We need to do something at the convention that acknowledges who he
	was not just to us but to all of AEJMC (in addition to donating to the
	scholarship).

	I will investigate with the Council of Divisions -- to see if they can place
	a special panel on the schedule to honor and remember who Lee was and what
	he meant to the diversity efforts of all of AEJMC.   I'm not sure if they
	can at this late date with the schedule already planned, but it never hurts
	to ask.

	I'll report back what they say.

	Jennifer Woodard

	--