Ack!

9 p.m. is impossible for me on any night.  I have 3 kids and one of
them is still too young to leave unattended at 9:00 p.m.  (lest he
forget to head to bed with his homework done--and you all remember how
horrible it is to have your big brother/sister help with homework...
Ha!)

Otherwise, any night but Wednesdays is fine.  Any chance for an
earlier evening meeting time?

One year we met on Saturdays mid-morning/early afternoon and those
meetings seemed to be well attended...  hint...  hint...

I'd love it if someone who can attend would send out an e-mail about
the goings-on.  I like to be in the loop even if I can't be there.

Thanks,

--Jocelyn
(a.k.a. She who knows we can't accommodate everyone's schedule)

On Feb 17, 2009, at 8:09 AM, Deborah Chester wrote:

> Just a reminder about this Thursday's meeting.  Michael the hoot owl
> has called a 9 p.m. session for our first gathering of the
> semester.  Holly has a work conflict with Thursdays and prefers
> Mondays.  Will the rest of you please email your preferences for a
> meeting night?  We can never hope to fit everyone's schedule, but we
> want to accommodate as many of you as possible.
>
> Thanks, and see you this Thursday night!  (Copeland 209)
>
> DC
>

> Deborah Chester
> John Crain Presidential Professor
> Gaylord College of Journalism & Mass Communication
> 395 W. Lindsey Street
> Norman, OK  73019
> (405) 325-4192

Jocelyn Pedersen